Brand new stock of the UBESWITCH MK6 v1.3 video adaptor for the Atari ST. These are currently the latest models produced especially for Atari ST Sales.
Connect this handy device to the DIN port at the back of your Atari ST to then be able to connect your Atari ST to a multi-sync monitor via a VGA cable in low, medium and high resolutions with the need for long, untidy cables and adaptors.
Compatible with low, medium and high resolutions. Switch between low/medium and high resolutions by pressing the micro-switch on the top of the board – see below for button functions.
There is also a 3.5mm audio output jack, with volume control wheel, at the top of the device.
More information below:-
ubeswitch is a semi-smart solution for your Atari STFM/E/MEGA ST which adds:
* VGA connector
* Button for switching video mode and configuration (see blelow).
* 3.5mm A/V connector with volume control
* Automatic detection and switching of resolution (requires software implementation).
* 3x trimmer resistors to alter the RGB levels on-board if required.
* Short press (0.25-1.999[..] seconds): Switch resolution.
* Long press (+2 seconds): Save current resolution as default at cold boot.
15KHz H-Sync capable multi-monitor is required for this device to work. I use the NEC Multisync LCD 1900FXp monitors with my devices but please check your monitor is multi-sync before ordering – please ask if you need some advice.