This auction is for ten rubber domes that sits between the visible key and the keyboard chassis on an Atari ST keyboard.
Please see our other items for similar keyboard kit related spares.
About Jays Retro Computers
1) We have over 20 years of experience in the Atari ST computer industry established in 1993, from refurbishing to programming on the Atari ST, to the demo scene. We entered the Atari market in 1993 with our own Public Domain library called Tronic PDL and then later renamed to Prophecy PDL, so, please buy with confidence! We have been round a long time and know our Atari stuff.
2) If you are looking for other software or hardware not listed, please contact us through the eBay Messaging and we will let you know if we have the item in stock, or can source the item for you and list it on eBay for purchase.
3) All software and hardware purchased is re-tested prior to dispatch to loading the first level of a game or loading applications to their start.
Postage and Packing
1) We visit the Post Office and courier drop off points on Monday and Wednesday afternoons each week. If you would like to receive your item urgently, please let us know so we can expedite the delivery for you.
2) All items are sent in a sturdy box or quality jiffy bag where appropriate with bubble wrap to protect your item. The item inside will be protected from damage and water.
3) If you’re buying a computer, bundle or large item/s from outside the UK and EU, then please contact us before buying to confirm delivery costs. If we are not contacted, we will adjust the postage total accordingly to reflect the cost amount. eBay’s zoned postage pricing isn’t always accurate.
4) We use reliable couriers to send items and always pack to avoid damage.
5) Original retro packaging is also protected, as well as its contents, using several layers of brown paper to send the item and tape to protect the edges. We ensure no sellotape touches the original retro packaging either.
We always combine shipping, so please ask.
Messaging and Post-Sales Feedback
1) Please contact us before feeling the need to leave negative or neutral feedback. This will not resolve the issue for you, or us. We will work with you, and do our very best to rectify this to your satisfaction.
2) We normally are able to respond to queries through eBay Messaging within 2 hours.
3) We provide a high level of pre-sales and post-sales support and assistance.
4) We always leave feedback in batches for all sales, so please be patient.
Thank you for looking at our auction – if you have any questions, please ask!